Subject: Re: [www.ietf.org/rt #124452] Resolved: Re: Posting of IPR Updated Disclosure

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 12:27:22 -0700

In regard to IETF IPR Rights and the fun stuff coming
---------------------
Anyone here ever read Article 8 section 2(A)(iv) of the PARIS STATUTE? 
It is very very important to ietf Standards as it creates a War Crime 
for illegal use of the Patent protected methods in IETF publications.

I strongly suggest you pull your own copy of the Code and read it. 
Section 2(A)(iv) of Article 8 is specifically what you are all looking for.

The illegal inclusion of protected private property inside an IETF 
Protocol or related MIME file type for processing may be a war crime (so 
funny). If this is true then no government on earth will protect you 
fine people from that fraud. Funny...

//Todd Glassey

On 09/17/2016 04:56 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> Actually there is a larger problem. You folks - the IETF itself - must
> tell everyone that all the timestamping inside your computers
> contaminates the Work Product produced through them and it - no matter
> what it says on them 'or in the IETF copyright statement' is properly
> controlled by California Law...
>
> And yes I am suing you again over this for damages. We need this done
> immediately to mitigate those damages by IETF/IESG and ISOC as a whole.
>
> //Todd Glassey
>
> On 08/23/2016 01:53 PM, Alexa Morris via RT wrote:
>> We believe that this resolves your issue, and this ticket has
>> therefore been marked as closed in our system.  If the issue is not
>> resolved to your satisfaction, or if you have additional questions,
>> please reply to this message using the above trouble ticket number,
>> and your ticket will be automatically reopened.
>>
>

-- 
Regards,
Todd Glassey
Standard Confidentiality Provisions and Disclaimer Provisions apply;This 
message, along with any attachments, is intended solely for the 
recipient and is considered confidential information and may well be 
legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify 
us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your 
system. Thank you for your cooperation. This message, along with any 
attachments, is intended solely for the recipient and is considered 
confidential information and may well be legally privileged. If you are 
not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail 
and then delete this message from your system. Thank you for your 
attention and cooperation.