Subject: Request to Joint DST-French Proposal - Smart cities Projec

From: "Dr. Karan Verma" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2016 21:06:28 +0530

Hello everyone,

I'm Dr. Karan verma Assistant Professor in Computer Science and Engineering
Dept. on Central university of Rajasthan, India. I was completed my Ph.D
from Malaysia (Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS), and Completed my M. Tech
from IIT, roorkee. I'm working in IETF and IARF.

In india DST, call a project proposal it's joint indo-french program in
ICST, it''s a DST and CNRS joint proposal. I wrote full project "internet
of Things (smart cities) using Big Data Analytics. If anyone from France
side interest please let me know, last date is next week.

Project Name : -  Agile Modeling of SMART CITY - "a fusion of IOT and
Bigdata".
and Abstract attached with email.

project proposal almost ready u just convent in french language and submit
by given link.

Please check attached files if needed any information.

Needed Waiting reply soonest.

Thank you

-- 
Best Regards

Dr. Karan Verma
Assistant Professor
Computer Science and Engineering Dept.
Central University Rajasthan, India
Website: www.drkaranverma.com
Phone: +917568169258

-- 
Best Regards

Dr. Karan Verma
Assistant Professor
Computer Science and Engineering Dept.
Central University Rajasthan, India
Website: www.drkaranverma.com
Phone: +917568169258