Subject: Review of draft-ietf-lisp-type-iana-04

From: Matthew Miller <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2017 08:36:52 -0800

Reviewer: Matthew Miller
Review result: Ready

[ re-posting to get it onto the mailing list archives; some bugs
prevented it the first time ]

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-lisp-type-iana-04
Reviewer: Matthew Miller
Review Date: 2017-01-17
IETF LC End Date: 2017-01-17
IESG Telechat date: 2017-02-02

Summary:

This document is ready to publish as an Experimental document.

Major issues: NONE

Minor issues: NONE

Nits/editorial comments: NONE