Subject: Review of draft-ietf-bess-evpn-vpws-11

From: Matthew Miller <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 10:35:56 -0700

Reviewer: Matthew Miller
Review result: Ready

I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's
ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the
IESG.  These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the
security area directors.  Document editors and WG chairs should
treat these comments just like any other last call comments.

Document: draft-ietf-bess-evpn-vpws-11
Reviewer: Matthew A. Miller
Review Date: 2017-03-13
IETF LC End Date: 2017-03-10
IESG Telechat date: 2017-04-13

Summary:

This document is ready for publication as a Proposed Standard.

This document describes a method of supporting VPWS using the
principles of EVPN from RFC 7432.  In essence, a profile of RFC 7432
for implementing VPWS.

Major Issues: NONE

Minor Issues: NONE

Nits: NONE