Subject: Genart telechat review of draft-ietf-ippm-6man-pdm-option-09

From: Jouni Korhonen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2017 06:46:04 -0700

Reviewer: Jouni Korhonen
Review result: Ready

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair. Please wait for direction from your
document shepherd or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-ippm-6man-pdm-option-??
Reviewer: Jouni Korhonen
Review Date: 2017-03-31
IETF LC End Date: 2016-09-28
IESG Telechat date: 2017-04-13

Summary: Ready for publication. I did review earlier version of the
document and the comments I raised back them have now been addressed
to an adequate level. 

Major issues: None.

Minor issues: None.

Nits/editorial comments:  None.