Subject: Review of draft-hardie-privsec-metadata-insertion-07

From: Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 04:30:06 -0700

Reviewer: Stewart Bryant
Review result: Ready with Nits

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair. Please wait for direction from your
document shepherd or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-hardie-privsec-metadata-insertion-??
Reviewer: Stewart Bryant
Review Date: 2017-03-14
IETF LC End Date: 2017-02-21
IESG Telechat date: 2017-03-16

Summary: Ready with slightly more minor nits than before.

Major issues: None

Minor issues: None

Nits/editorial comments: 

1.  Introduction
....
   exploited in the attacks document in [RFC7258] and the threats
s/document/documented/

=====

There also tensions with latency of operation.

Missing "are", although I think it should probably be "There is
tension"

=====

to restore metadat 

Should be: to restore metadata

=====