Subject: Review of draft-ietf-lamps-eai-addresses-08

From: Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 04:22:02 -0700

Reviewer: Stewart Bryant
Review result: Ready

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair. Please wait for direction from your
document shepherd or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-lamps-eai-addresses-??
Reviewer: Stewart Bryant
Review Date: 2017-03-14
IETF LC End Date: 2017-01-30
IESG Telechat date: 2017-03-16

Summary: I though that -6 was ready. Since then a lot of new text was
added. I have checked the diffs and as a non-specialist I cannot see
any problem with the added text, and so conclude that it is still
ready.

Major issues: None

Minor issues: None

Nits/editorial comments: None