Subject: Review of draft-ietf-dime-load-08

From: Roni Even <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2017 23:47:48 -0800

Reviewer: Roni Even
Review result: Ready

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair. Please wait for direction from your
document shepherd or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-dime-load-??
Reviewer: Roni Even
Review Date: 2017-03-11
IETF LC End Date: 2017-02-27
IESG Telechat date: 2017-03-16

Summary: The document is ready for publication as a standard track
RFC

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: