Subject: Automated draft submission

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 21:11:24 +1100

Just in time for the IETF 100 draft submission deadline, I'd like to
announce availability of an automated submission process for
internet-drafts.

If you use GitHub and continuous integration, all have to do is tag
the repository and push the tag, and you should receive a confirmation
email within a few minutes.

Find the details here:
https://github.com/martinthomson/i-d-template/blob/master/doc/SUBMITTING.md

Thanks to Henrik for managing the datatracker side of this.

---

From: Nick Hilliard <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 11:50:20 +0100

> email within a few minutes.

Damn, that is nice!

Well done.  This is really useful.

Nick

---

From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 07:23:42 -0700

Really excellent - thanks!

Melinda

---

From: Tim Chown <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 16:03:11 +0100

Wow, nice!

Tim

> On 27 Oct 2017, at 15:23, Melinda Shore <[email-masked]> wrote:
>