Subject: Reminder Oct 18 2-4pm EDT WebEx meeting invitation: IETF Local Communities and Outreach

From: Alia Atlas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2017 00:02:01 -0400

I'm holding a webcall tomorrow to discuss IETF Local Communities, to build
interest in others for giving starting one a try, and generally to discuss
IETF Outreach.

Here's a reminder and the WebEx information to make it easy for folks to
join.

Thanks,
Alia

*IETF Local Communities and Outreach*
Wednesday, October 18, 2017
2:00 pm  |  Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)  |  2 hrs
Meeting number (access code): 317 136 349
Meeting password: outreach

Add to Calendar
<https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mc0034dd1bf4567c3629ad499dde872b9>
When it's time, join the meeting
<https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=me32031429a0b598bb11f318b957e7261>.

*Join by phone*
*1-877-668-4493 <(877)%20668-4493>* Call-in toll free number (US/Canada)
*1-650-479-3208 <(650)%20479-3208>* Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Toll-free calling restrictions
<https://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf>

Can't join the meeting? <https://help.webex.com/docs/DOC-5412>

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and
other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be
discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically
consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded,
discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.