Subject: Opsdir last call review of draft-wu-l3sm-rfc8049bis-05

From: Carlos Martinez <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2017 10:56:53 -0700

Reviewer: Carlos Martinez
Review result: Ready

I have reviewed this document as part of the Operational directorate's ongoing
effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the IESG.  These
comments were written with the intent of improving the operational aspects of
the IETF drafts. Comments that are not addressed in last call may be included
in AD reviews during the IESG review.  Document editors and WG chairs should
treat these comments just like any other last call comments.

With the caveat that I'm not an expert, I've found this document to be READY.

I have found it well-written (those parts that require actual prose) and
adequately referenced since it relies heavily on other documents.

Authors, please do remember to remove all non-final text before re-sending.

Thanks!

/Carlos

---

From: Qin Wu <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2017 01:19:00 +0000

Thanks Carlos, we will.
-----邮件原件-----
发件人: Carlos Martinez [mailto:[email-masked]] 
发送时间: 2017年10月13日 1:57
收件人: [email-masked]
抄送: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
主题: Opsdir last call review of draft-wu-l3sm-rfc8049bis-05

I have reviewed this document as part of the Operational directorate's ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the IESG.  These comments were written with the intent of improving the operational aspects of the IETF drafts. Comments that are not addressed in last call may be included in AD reviews during the IESG review.  Document editors and WG chairs should treat these comments just like any other last call comments.

I have found it well-written (those parts that require actual prose) and adequately referenced since it relies heavily on other documents.

Thanks!

/Carlos