Subject: Secdir early review of draft-ietf-anima-autonomic-control-plane-13

From: Liang Xia <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2018 19:28:05 -0800

Reviewer: Liang Xia
Review result: Has Issues

In general, this document is well-written and considers security issues
carefully throughout the whole architecture.

nits:
Abstract: /or not misconfigured/or misconfigured/

the fifth paragraph of section 6.1: the last ")" is redundant, therefore can be
deleted

some section titles don't comply the rule of starting from a capital letter

section 6.5
/("IP security", see [RFC4301] and "Internet Key Exchange protocol version 2",
see [RFC7296]/("IP security", see [RFC4301] and "Internet Key Exchange protocol
version 2", see [RFC7296])/

suggestion:
all the Figures (e.g., Figure 1,2...) should have a title for explanation

section 2, please update the last paragraph to reference RFC8174 to indicate
that lowercase versions of the keywords are not normative

Section 11 (Security Considerations) Since section 9.2 has described the
self-protection properties of ACP well, it may be useful in this section to
mention them as a whole.