Subject: Secdir telechat review of draft-ietf-6man-ndpioiana-02

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2018 07:39:38 -0800

Reviewer: Barry Leiba
Review result: Ready

This document fills a gap created by RFC 6275 by creating a necessary IANA
registry.  The document is well written and ready to go, with no security
implications that I can imagine.

I read Al Morton's OpsDir review.  Commenting on that:
- I think the document can go ahead with or without the changes that Al
suggests, but... - I agree that it'd be useful to show the reserved bits in the
registry table, except that I'd give the reference for it as RFC 4861, not
6275. - The text in Section 4 already does say what the registration policy is,
and I don't think "or IESG Approval" should be added. - I don't think it's
necessary to add "updates 6275", though I wouldn't object to it. - I agree that
adding section references would be nice.  I found the fields easily by
searching on their names, but I'm a general fan of using section references to
make things clearer to readers.

--
Barry