Subject: Planning the London IEPG meeting.

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2018 11:00:44 -0500

The IEPG is an informal gathering that meets on the Sunday prior to
IETF meetings. The intended theme of these meetings is essentially one
of operational relevance in some form or fashion - although the chair
will readily admit that he will run with an agenda of whatever is on
offer at the time!

Previous presentations are here: http://www.iepg.org/ .
More info on the IEPG can be found in RFC 1690 -
https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc1690

If you have some sort of operationally relevant topic which you'd like
to present, please let myself and Chris Morrow
(<[email-masked]>) know.

W
-- 
I don't think the execution is relevant when it was obviously a bad
idea in the first place.
This is like putting rabid weasels in your pants, and later expressing
regret at having chosen those particular rabid weasels and that pair
of pants.
   ---maf