Subject: Future key dates

From: Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 14:20:32 +0000

Once upon a time, the important dates page used to provide key future 
dates for the whole of the current year. I cannot remember if it went 
beyond that.

Maybe I am looking in the wrong place, but we seem to have stopped doing 
this with the new website, which appears to only have the key dates for 
IETF 101.

Please can we go back to publishing the key dates for at least two 
meetings beyond the next meeting, as these are useful for forward planning.

Regards

Stewart

---

From: Benjamin Kaduk <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 08:21:37 -0600

> meetings beyond the next meeting, as these are useful for forward planning.

Sounds like something to ask [email-masked].

-Ben

---

From: Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 14:25:22 +0000

> Sounds like something to ask [email-masked].

It depends if the limitation is the webmaster publishing known 
information, or the
information being compiled, put to the IESG for approval, and sent to 
the webmaster
for publication.

- Stewart

---

From: Benjamin Kaduk <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 09:27:42 -0600

> information being compiled, put to the IESG for approval, and sent to 

And the webmaster cannot determine which of those is the case and
seek additional input if needed?

-Ben

---

From: Alexa Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 07:33:08 -0800

Hi,

> On Feb 9, 2018, at 7:27 AM, Benjamin Kaduk <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 

In this case, the webmaster can and the webmaster shall. :-) This will be fixed today. 

Alexa

---

From: Jaap Akkerhuis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2018 16:38:16 +0100

> meetings beyond the next meeting, as these are useful for forward planning.

Without any problems I found them at <https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/upcoming/>.

	jaap

---

From: "John Levine" <[email-masked]>
Date: 12 Feb 2018 13:30:49 -0500

>Without any problems I found them at <https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/upcoming/>.

Now I'm confused.  When people say key dates, do they mean the dates
of the meetings, which is in the page the Jaap found, or all the other
related dates like the registration and I-D cutoffs.

Also, I should know this, but are the other dates mechanically derived
as T-N where T is the start date and N is a constant, or is there some
wiggle room around holidays and the like?

R's,
John

---

From: Pete Resnick <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 15:49:03 -0600

On 9 Feb 2018, at 9:38, Jaap Akkerhuis wrote:

> Without any problems I found them at 
> <https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/upcoming/>.

No, Stewart was referring to this:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/important-dates/

pr