Subject: Genart last call review of draft-ietf-payload-rtp-vc2hq-05

From: Elwyn Davies <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 May 2018 15:33:28 -0700

Reviewer: Elwyn Davies
Review result: Ready

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-payload-rtp-vc2hq-05
Reviewer: Elwyn Davies
Review Date: 2018-05-04
IETF LC End Date: 2018-05-16
IESG Telechat date: Not scheduled for a telechat

Summary: Ready.  A well written and comprehensible document.  Thanks!  I
spotted a few minor nits noted below.

Major issues:\
None

Minor issues:
None

Nits/editorial comments:
Abstract, S1 and VC2 reference: Expand SMPTE (Soc of Motion Picture and
Television Engineers).

s4, para 3:  This para would probably be more helpful as a set of six bulleted
entries for the six different packet formats, and omitting the 'one which
carries' from each.

s4.1, Sequecnce Number: s/extneded/extended/

ss4.1, 4.2: The encoding and bit ordering of the numeric fields should be
specified (presumably this can be covered by a single statement that they are
all unsigned integers encoded in Network Byte Order.).

s4.4, third bullet: s/Hight/High/

s6.1, last para: Presumably this is left over from the template and should be
removed.

s8, para 1: s/This responsibility lays on anyone/This responsibility lies with
anyone/