Subject: Genart telechat review of draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcweb-rtcp-xr-metrics-09

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2018 09:04:13 -0700

Reviewer: Robert Sparks
Review result: Ready with Nits

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair. Please wait for direction from your
document shepherd or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcweb-rtcp-xr-metrics-09
Reviewer: Robert Sparks
Review Date: 2018-05-01
IETF LC End Date: 2018-02-23
IESG Telechat date: 2018-05-24

Summary: Ready for publication as an Informational RFC, but with nits to
consider before publication

Note that this is identical to my last call review, which I don't think I've
seen a response to.

The document argues to include things in the W3C statistics API in the last
paragraph of 5.2.2. Section 7 seems to say those have been included already. It
would be good to rework both of these mentions to reflect what's true at the
time of the publication of the RFC, in a way that the text will make sense when
read years from now.