Subject: Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-lisp-rfc6830bis-16

From: Scott Bradner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2018 05:54:07 -0700

Reviewer: Scott Bradner
Review result: Ready

I performed an OPS-DIR review of The Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP)
(draft-ietf-lisp-rfc6830bis-16) This ID is the result of a bifurcation of RFC
6830 as such review of the basic technology is OBE. (i.e. RFC 6830 was
published years ago – any deep technology review should have been done then.)
The ID does make some changes to the technology described in RFC 6830 but the
changes do not present any operations related issues that I can see.

The version I was asked to review did not have a “Changes since RFC 6830”
section (as all RFCs that update or obsolete other RFCs should have) but that
has been fixed so I have no additional issues.

---

From: Dino Farinacci <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2018 09:26:05 -0700

Thanks a ton Scott. Hope you are enjoying your retirement.  ;-)

Dino

> On Aug 28, 2018, at 5:54 AM, Scott Bradner <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Reviewer: Scott Bradner
> Review result: Ready
>

---

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2018 13:27:27 -0400

> has been fixed so I have no additional issues.

Excellent, thank you Scott, and the authors.
W

>
>
> _______________________________________________
> OPS-DIR mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ops-dir
>

-- 
I don't think the execution is relevant when it was obviously a bad idea in
the first place.
This is like putting rabid weasels in your pants, and later expressing
regret at having chosen those particular rabid weasels and that pair of
pants.
   ---maf