Subject: Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-extra-imap-savedate-01

From: Shwetha Bhandari <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2018 18:00:46 -0700

Reviewer: Shwetha Bhandari
Review result: Ready

I have reviewed this document as part of the Operational directorate's ongoing
effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the IESG.  These
comments were written with the intent of improving the operational aspects of
the IETF drafts. Comments that are not addressed in last call may be included
in AD reviews during the IESG review.  Document editors and WG chairs should
treat these comments just like any other last call comments.

Summary:
This document draft-ietf-extra-imap-savedate adds a new capability  to the
Internet
 Message Access Protocol (IMAP). The new capability adds IMAP attribute 'save
 date' that indicates the moment at which the message was saved in the mailbox.
 The new capability extends FETCH and SEARCH commands for the 'save date'
 attribute.
The discovery of support for the new capability and response to commands when
it is not supported is documented. It appears to be ready from the operational
perspective.