Subject: Opsdir telechat review of draft-ietf-iasa2-trust-update-00

From: Tianran Zhou <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2018 19:37:16 -0700

Reviewer: Tianran Zhou
Review result: Has Issues

I have reviewed this document as part of the Operational directorate's ongoing
effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the IESG.  These
comments were written with the intent of improving the operational aspects of
the IETF drafts. Comments that are not addressed in last call may be included
in AD reviews during the IESG review.  Document editors and WG chairs should
treat these comments just like any other last call comments.

Document reviewed: draft-ietf-iasa2-trust-update-00

This document is well written. I do not find any major issue from the OPS point
of view. I also read the related docuement draft-ietf-iasa2-trust-rationale-00.
I do not have strong opinion but I am curious why seperating these two
docuements.

Issues:
I think the seperation of draft-ietf-iasa2-trust-rationale-00 and
draft-ietf-iasa2-trust-update-00 makes both incomplete. I suggest to
incorporate draft-ietf-iasa2-trust-rationale-00 into
draft-ietf-iasa2-trust-update-00 as one BCP for publication. I am fine if this
is a decision from the community discussion.

Nits:
Section 2.   s/miminize/minimize/

Regards,
Tianran