Subject: Genart last call review of draft-ietf-regext-org-ext-09

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2018 20:56:39 -0700

Reviewer: Jari Arkko
Review result: Ready

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-regext-org-ext-09
Reviewer: Jari Arkko
Review Date: 2018-09-27
IETF LC End Date: 2018-10-08
IESG Telechat date: Not scheduled for a telechat

Summary:

While not being a DNS, EPP, or XML expert :-) I have reviewed this document and
found it to be clear and reasonable. I have no issues. And I was happy to see
some implementations in the implementation report at the end.

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: