Subject: Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-tictoc-1588v2-yang-09

From: Sheng Jiang <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2018 04:02:40 -0700

Reviewer: Sheng Jiang
Review result: Ready

Reviewer: Sheng Jiang
Review result: Ready

I have reviewed this document as part of the Operational directorate's ongoing
effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the IESG. These comments
were written with the intent of improving the operational aspects of the IETF
drafts. Comments that are not addressed in last call may be included in AD
reviews during the IESG review. Document editors and WG chairs should treat
these comments just like any other last call comments.

This standard trick document defines a YANG data model for the configuration of
 IEEE 1588-2008 devices and clocks, and retrieval of the configuration information,
data set and running states of IEEE 1588-2008 clocks.

This document is well written. It is clear from the YANG validation tools. It is ready
to be published though I am not expert on YANG or IEEE 1588-2008 to give review
from technology perspective.

Major issue: no.

Minor issue: no.

Regards,

Sheng

---

From: Jiangyuanlong <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2018 01:22:48 +0000

Sheng,

Thanks much for your review.

Regards,
Yuanlong

-----Original Message-----
From: TICTOC [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Sheng Jiang
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2018 7:03 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: [TICTOC] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-tictoc-1588v2-yang-09

Reviewer: Sheng Jiang
Review result: Ready

Reviewer: Sheng Jiang
Review result: Ready

I have reviewed this document as part of the Operational directorate's ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the IESG. These comments were written with the intent of improving the operational aspects of the IETF drafts. Comments that are not addressed in last call may be included in AD reviews during the IESG review. Document editors and WG chairs should treat these comments just like any other last call comments.

This standard trick document defines a YANG data model for the configuration of  IEEE 1588-2008 devices and clocks, and retrieval of the configuration information, data set and running states of IEEE 1588-2008 clocks.

This document is well written. It is clear from the YANG validation tools. It is ready to be published though I am not expert on YANG or IEEE 1588-2008 to give review from technology perspective.

Major issue: no.

Minor issue: no.

Regards,

Sheng

_______________________________________________
TICTOC mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tictoc