Subject: Re: Discontinuing the mhonarc archives January 14

From: "C. M. Heard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2019 15:52:27 -0800

On Tue, 8 Jan 2019 13:49:58 -0600 Robert Sparks  wrote:
> We will be discontinuing Mhonarc during the day on Monday Jan 14.
>
> As noted below, all existing Mhonarc URLs will redirect to the same message
> in mailarch.
>
> The mbox files available through rsync will continue to be available.

Apologies if this was already accounted for, but the listinfo pages that are
accessed from https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ make reference both to
both the mailarch archives and the MHonArc archives. The pointers to the
latter should eliminated if (as seems logical) the MHonArc pages such as
https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/maillist.html are not
going to be updated anymore.

Mike Heard

---

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2019 09:30:56 -0600

> going to be updated anymore.
Yes, and the automated touch to the links from group datatracker pages 
will also need to be redone.