Subject: IETF 104 Preliminary Agenda

From: IETF Agenda <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2019 16:05:43 -0800

IETF 104
Prague, Czech Republic
March 23-29, 2019
Hosts: Cisco and CZ.NIC

The IETF 104 Preliminary Agenda has been posted. The final agenda will be published on Friday, March 1, 2019.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/104/agenda.html
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/104/agenda.txt

IETF 104 Information: https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/104/
Register online at: https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/register/

Don’t forget to register for these exciting IETF 104 events!

Hackathon 
	Signup: https://www.ietf.org/registration/ietf104/hackathonregistration.py
	More information: https://www.ietf.org/how/runningcode/hackathons/104-hackathon/
	Keep up to date by subscribing to: 
	https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hackathon

Code Sprint
	Signup: https://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/wiki/IETF104SprintSignUp
	More information: https://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/wiki/IETF104Sprint