Subject: Rtgdir last call review of draft-ietf-sidrops-lta-use-cases-05

From: Stewart Bryant via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2019 14:48:17 -0700

Reviewer: Stewart Bryant
Review result: Has Nits

This is a well written document.

There are a couple of nits that need addressing but otherwise it is ready to publish.

============

6.  Security Considerations

   Though the above use cases are all constrained to local contexts,
   they violate the model of a single global PKI, albeit to meet real
   operational needs.  Hence they MUST be implemented to assure the
   local constraint.

SB> I can see why RFC2119 language is used, and it seems correct to use it,
however Nits is complaining that there is no RFC2119 boilerplate.

=========

   [I-D.ietf-sidr-bgpsec-overview]
              Lepinski, M. and S. Turner, "An Overview of BGPSEC",
              draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-overview-02 (work in progress), May
              2012.

SB> Nits asks if you mean this version or -08?