Subject: Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-notif-13

From: Dan Romascanu via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2019 23:54:04 -0700

Reviewer: Dan Romascanu
Review result: Ready

This document describes the RESTCONF binding to the dynamic subscription
capability of both subscribed notifications and YANG-Push. It's a useful and
important addition to the RESTCONF protocol mechanisms, and operators should
pay attention. The document is not easy reading, as it relies on several other
documents, but the references in the text help. It would have helped if some
notes were added concerning the possible actions that the operators need to
take in order to ensure optimal behavior (initial configuration for example) or
indications about when to use one or the other of the notifications mechanisms.
This is not blocking, however, and the document is READY for publication.

---

From: "Reshad Rahman (rrahman)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2019 21:31:35 +0000

Thank you Dan.

Regards,
Reshad.

On 2019-04-12, 2:54 AM, "Dan Romascanu via Datatracker" <[email-masked]> wrote:

    Reviewer: Dan Romascanu
    Review result: Ready

---

From: "Alexander Clemm" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2019 12:07:57 -0700

Hello Dan,

Thank you for your review!

--- Alex

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Romascanu via Datatracker <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2019 11:54 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-notif-13

Reviewer: Dan Romascanu
Review result: Ready

This document describes the RESTCONF binding to the dynamic subscription capability of both subscribed notifications and YANG-Push. It's a useful and important addition to the RESTCONF protocol mechanisms, and operators should pay attention. The document is not easy reading, as it relies on several other documents, but the references in the text help. It would have helped if some notes were added concerning the possible actions that the operators need to take in order to ensure optimal behavior (initial configuration for example) or indications about when to use one or the other of the notifications mechanisms.
This is not blocking, however, and the document is READY for publication.