Subject: San Francisco's mayor has declared a state of emergency as the coronavirus continues to spread

From: Casey Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2020 17:00:25 -0800

https://www.yahoo.com/news/san-franciscos-mayor-declared-state-225239441.html

Sent from my iPhone

---

From: Mary B <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2020 13:34:19 -0600

I guess it's a good thing we're not meeting in San Francisco this time
around.

---

From: Clint Chaplin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2020 15:46:30 -0800

I would like to point out that San Francisco does not have a single case of
COVID-19, and there are only seven cases on all of California not linked to
the Diamond Princess.

The declaration was made to ready agencies in case they may be rapidly
needed, and frees up funds to pay for measures.  Oh, and to tell the public
to be careful.

-- 
Clint Chaplin
Senior Principal Standards Engineer
Samsung Research America