Subject: last message

From: Alexandre Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2020 10:49:03 +0100

I received a few requests in private to clarify.

This is why I think my messages here were important to be put here: 
what's happening now is beyond normal.  This affects organisation of 
IETF meetings.  We dont know how to deal with it.

But it might be possible to design a protocol for meeting continuity, (a 
protocol in the sense of a recipe); this protocol might help organizers 
and group to better know to deal with emergency situations, such as this 
disease, but also others that might arrive (events, etc.)  But such a 
protocol needs input data.  Needs to know what really happened, factual 
data, not just memories of it.

Finally, I seem to disturb many people.  I find that strange not 
everybody seems concerned about this, but that's me, I agree.

Until later, for now I unsubscribe.

Alex

---

From: S Moonesamy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2020 04:26:03 -0700

Hi Alex,
>I received a few requests in private to clarify.

I read your messages to the mailing list.  In my 
opinion, you were expressing a concern 
(inquiétude).  It is related to the recent 
crisis.  There is probably a little more to it.

Some of the messages might be off-topic if there 
is a strict reading of the relevant rules.  That 
is likely how things are done in authoritarian 
regimes.  Would that be the decent thing to do 
here?  Well, it is not for me to decide.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy