Subject: Useful and silly

From: Lucy Lynch <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2020 10:24:17 -0800

Also refreshingly terse

https://www.isitcanceledyet.com/

Sent from my iPhone

---

From: Jim Fenton <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2020 14:01:47 -0800

> https://www.isitcanceledyet.com/

More useful than silly, so thanks, Lucy?

Now we just need a "have they banned travel yet" site to know what
companies have travel bans.

-Jim

---

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2020 16:14:18 -0600

> companies have travel bans. 

There's a community effort underway at 
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1awyG207-dR8HfpZR2T4GrPqixdT5Rht-Ex04pZ1KLNk/edit#gid=0

/a

---

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2020 17:36:25 -0500

> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1awyG207-dR8HfpZR2T4GrPqixdT5Rht-Ex04pZ1KLNk/edit#gid=0

I also made: https://trac.ietf.org/trac/ietf/meeting/wiki/107TravelRestricted

---

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2020 17:50:36 -0500

> I also made: https://trac.ietf.org/trac/ietf/meeting/wiki/107TravelRestricted

I'm surprised that no-one has pointed at
https://github.com/phildini/stayinghomeclub yet.

Standards^WRandom tracking sites - it's nice that there are so many to
choose from.
W

-- 
I don't think the execution is relevant when it was obviously a bad
idea in the first place.
This is like putting rabid weasels in your pants, and later expressing
regret at having chosen those particular rabid weasels and that pair
of pants.
   ---maf