Subject: Fwd: Correspondence from ISO CS related to ISO activity and the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic

From: Alexandre Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2020 16:33:26 +0100

-------- Message transféré --------
Sujet : Correspondence from ISO CS related to ISO activity and the 
ongoing COVID-19 pandemic
Date : Thu, 12 Mar 2020 15:31:13 +0000
De : Adrian Guan <[email-masked]>
Répondre à : Adrian Guan <[email-masked]>
Pour : [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]

Hello all,

Please see the attached correspondence.
"Travel bans, restrictions and social distancing measures continue to 
expand globally and impact the international standards development work. 
In response, approximately 275 ISO meetings that were scheduled to take 
place between 1 February 2020 and 30 June 2020 have already been cancelled.

In light of the above, it has been decided with the support of the ISO 
President’s Committee that all ISO governance and technical meetings 
planned until 30 June 2020 must be held virtually or postponed until 
after that date. The extension of these measures will be reviewed and 
communicated on a monthly basis."

Adrian