Subject: Slow IETF servers/Unhelpful session blurbs.

From: Michael StJohns <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 12:18:15 -0400

Hi -

Two items:

1) Is anyone else encountering massively slow response to datatracker 
and mailarchive?   I wanted to pull up the agenda and see if there's 
anything I care about and its taking minutes (on datatracker) or timing 
out (on mailarchive).  [This appears to have resolved itself - I can 
click through in less than 3 minutes.  I'll post a note to the problem 
tracker if it recurs]

2)  This is what comes up when I click on txauth agenda:

>
>   TxAuth at IETF-107 (virtual meeting)
>
> Link to meeting: TBD
>
> Minutes on Etherpad 
> <https://etherpad.ietf.org/p/notes-ietf-107-txauth?useMonospaceFont=true>
>
>   * Chair slides, agenda bashing - Dick and Yaron - 10 min.
>   * Charter discussion (charter available here
>     <https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/txauth/G7kcSqApAkKrdjnr0NfKOTu1eRg/>),
>     discuss WG name) - 20 min.
>   * XYZ
>     <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-richer-transactional-authz/>
>     - Justin (with Q&A) - 20 min.
>   * XAuth
>     <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hardt-xauth-protocol/> -
>     Dick (with Q&A) - 20 min.
>   * Discuss differences between protocols - Yaron, Dick, Justin - 40 min.
>   * Next steps - 10 min.
>
I know we're all about minimalism, but seriously - would a 3 sentence 
summary - especially for a BOF - be too much to ask for?   Also, who the 
heck are Justin, Dick and Yaron (yes, I can probably find them in the 
mail archive, but see above...)?

For chairs - please remember that not everyone is "in the know" with 
respect to your WG/BOF and try and make it easy for us to figure out 
exactly whether "TXAUTH" or other WGs or BOFs might be of interest to us 
in the fewest clicks possible.

Later, Mike