Subject: Re: [Ietf-krb-wg] Suggestions for draft-lha-des-die-die-die

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 14:53:19 -0400

--On Saturday, July 10, 2010 03:25:38 PM -0700 Love Hörnquist Åstrand 
<[email-masked]> wrote:

> Thanks for the text contribution, since simon agreed too I updated the
> draft and published -05

Do you believe all the last call issues have been addressed?
If so, we can forward this on to the IESG.
_______________________________________________
ietf-krb-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.anl.gov/mailman/listinfo/ietf-krb-wg

---

From: Love Hörnquist Åstrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 13:01:19 -0700

Oct 20, 2010 kl. 11:53 AM skrev Jeffrey Hutzelman:

> --On Saturday, July 10, 2010 03:25:38 PM -0700 Love Hörnquist Åstrand <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 

I have some edits as a result of suggestions off the list that should be included before that happens, but when that is done it should be all ready.

Love