Subject: IETF 71: Please send slides

From: Shane Amante <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 10:54:06 -0600

Hi All,

For those who are presenting on Thursday morning at L2VPN, please send 
Vach and/or I a copy of the slides no later than Wednesday evening, 1700 
EST, so that we may post them to the IETF Web site for those following 
remotely.

Thanks!

-shane & Vach

---

From: Shane Amante <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 19:20:35 -0600

To all those who sent their slides in on time, thank you very much! 
Unfortunately, we're still missing presentations for the following:
3) VPLS OAM
    Dinesh Mohan

4) MPLS and Ethernet OAM Interworking
    Dinesh Mohan

7) SNMP Context Mapping MIB
    Rohit, Kiran or Tom

8) VPLS Interoperability with Provider Backbone Bridges
    Ali Sajassi

9) VPLS Extensions for Provider Backbone Bridging
    Florin Balus

Please send your slides ASAP so they may be posted prior to the start of 
tomorrow's meeting!

-shane