Subject: [regext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-regext-epp-registry-maintenance-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2021 02:04:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Registration Protocols Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Registry Maintenance Notifications for the Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
        Authors         : Tobias Sattler
                          Roger Carney
                          Jody Kolker
	Filename        : draft-ietf-regext-epp-registry-maintenance-16.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2021-07-25

Abstract:
   This document describes an Extensible Provision Protocol (EPP)
   extension called "Registry Maintenance Notification", used by EPP
   servers to notify EPP clients and allow EPP clients to query EPP
   servers on maintenance events.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-epp-registry-maintenance/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-regext-epp-registry-maintenance-16

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-regext-epp-registry-maintenance-16

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/