Subject: [regext] Last Call: <draft-ietf-regext-epp-registry-maintenance-16.txt> (Registry Maintenance Notifications for the Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 07:01:52 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Registration Protocols Extensions WG
(regext) to consider the following document: - 'Registry Maintenance
Notifications for the Extensible Provisioning
   Protocol (EPP)'
  <draft-ietf-regext-epp-registry-maintenance-16.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2021-08-11. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes an Extensible Provision Protocol (EPP)
   extension called "Registry Maintenance Notification", used by EPP
   servers to notify EPP clients and allow EPP clients to query EPP
   servers on maintenance events.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-epp-registry-maintenance/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.