Subject: I-D Action: draft-asechoud-rtgwg-qos-model-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2019 11:09:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Area Working Group WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Model for QoS
        Authors         : Aseem Choudhary
                          Mahesh Jethanandani
                          Norm Strahle
                          Ebben Aries
                          Ing-Wher Chen
	Filename        : draft-asechoud-rtgwg-qos-model-10.txt
	Pages           : 89
	Date            : 2019-07-05

Abstract:
   This document describes a YANG model for Quality of Service (QoS)
   configuration and operational parameters.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-asechoud-rtgwg-qos-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-asechoud-rtgwg-qos-model-10
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-asechoud-rtgwg-qos-model-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-asechoud-rtgwg-qos-model-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/